The objective of salary packaging is to maximise flexibility for employees to meet their personal and financial needs whilst at the same time ensuring that the benefit arrangements comply with relevant taxation legislation.
Salary packaging allows you to pay for items you would normally pay for in after-tax dollars, with before tax-dollars. This arrangement can reduce the amount of tax you pay and increase your take home salary. The tax outcome of each employee will vary depending on the employee's individual circumstances.
Sister Kate's strongly recommends that an employee who elects to enter into a Salary packaging arrangement seeks advice from a registered Financial Adviser prior to entering into a salary packaging arrangement.
Items you can salary package
- Airport Lounge Membership
- Meal Entertainment Card
- Salary Packaging Card
- Novated Lease
- Relocation Expenses
- Remote Area Benefits
- Mortgage & Rental Payments
- PDA, Laptop or Notebook (PED)
- Financial Advice (Otherwise Deductible )
- Income Protection Insurance (Otherwise Deductible )
- Mobile Phone (Otherwise Deductible )
- PDA (Otherwise Deductible )
- Professional Subscriptions (Otherwise Deductible )
- Self-Education Expenses (Otherwise Deductible )
Choose a benefit
Get an Instant Quote
Let us handle the paperwork
Enjoy the Savings